Google+

Friday, April 20, 2012

Playlist: April 20, 2012


Hour One -Download Entire Show Here (Right-Click to save file)
Artist/ Track/ Album
Jah Wobble/ Walking the Horse/ Chinese Dub
Eagles of Death Metal/ Now I'm a Fool/ Heart On
Transonic/ Astral Isolation/ Future Primitive
Modeselektor & Thom Yorke/ This /Monkeytown
Bhakta/ Prayer/ Open Transmission
BRMC/ River Styx/ Beat the Devil's Tattoo
Black Uhuru/ Leaving Zion/ Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
Bad Brains/ I Luv I Jah/ Bad Brains
Death in Vegas/ Rematerialized/ Dead Elvis
DJ Cheb i Sabbah - Tum Bin Shyam/ Krishna Lila


Hour Two
Artist/ Track/ Album
Dry & Heavy/ Dawn is Breaking/ Full Contact
Colorform/ Sequentia Absentia [Remix]/ Dubtometry
Jah Wobble's Invaders of the Heart/  Lam Tang Way Dub/ Molam Dub
Massive Attack/ Spying Glass/ Protection
Mad Professor vs. Massive Attack/ Spying Glass (I Spy)/ No Protection
Kathryn Williams/ The Orb/ I Started a Joke [I Started an Orb Mix]/ Auntie Aubrey's Excursions Beyond The Call of Duty Vol. 2
Thievery Corporation/ Truth and Rights/ Babylon Rewound
Omnimotion/ Underdub/ Voodoo Roux
Gorillaz - Spacemonkeyz/ Tomorrow Comes Today [Banana Baby]/ Laika Come Home
Teledubgnosis/ Speed/ Life/ Teledubgnosis
Miss Kitten & The Hacker/ 1000 Dreams (Reprise)/ Two
Miss Kitten/ Requiem for a Hit/ I Com

No comments:

Post a Comment